Today is Day 12 of NaNoWriMo, and that seems like a good time to take stock of where I am with my novel for the month.
So, after a dozen days of NaNoWrimo …
- I’ve written 28,000 words over 11 chapters.
- my hero has had quite an adventure and is about to have more.
- my hero has found a lot of trouble and his about to find a lot more.
- my hero thinks she knows some things, but she doesn’t know those one things.
- my favorite character name in my book — so far — is Yam Baker.
There’s a lot more I could say, because I like to write and type and stuff. But I think I’ll leave it for later, because right now, there is still a little time left in my night, and I’d like to write and type some stuff in my book itself.
So, off I go, with a baker’s dozen coming up tomorrow.